DISCLAIMER: This post contains my opinions and is provided to your for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any particular product, treatment or procedure. This information is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment by other qualified health care professional. For medical concerns or questions regarding this treatment, users should consult with their doctor or health care professional as I am not a professional in this area. I reserve the right to change how I manage by blog, and I can change the focus or content on my blog at any time.
Those of you who follow me on Instagram have seen me post about the Emsculpt I received at A More Beautiful You. To better understand what Emsculpt entails, I would encourage you to take a look at this post before reading my post.
Before I start this post, I want to let y’all know I’m not getting paid to write this post. I did receive these sessions for free, but was not required to post about this on my blog. I just wanted to share the process with y’all and my personal thoughts and answer some questions y’all had about Emsculpt because a lot of y’all have never heard of it before.
I’m going to share some pictures of the process starting with pictures before my first session on April 18th through my last session May 1st, and then final result pictures taken yesterday, June 11.
Below are the pictures in order April 18th, April 25th, April 29th, May 1st, June 11th.
Here is a picture from the front on April 18th, then again June 11th
- WHAT IS EMSCULPT? It’s basically a noninvasive device that builds muscle. I chose to do my abdominal area- read more about the process here. The emsculpt also has 2 protocols, and I did the protocol that includes fat reduction and muscle growth.
- WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE? I did the Emsculpt on my abdominal area. When the device is initially applied and starts to activate, I thought it felt like a combination of suctioning and vibrations to my abdominal area. It would contract and relax throughout the session. Its’s a 30 minute session and after a few minutes, I got use to it. After it was completed, I felt like I completed a really intense ab workout.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? I received this question a lot, it usually ranges around $3000-4000 for a total of 4 treatments. At A More Beautiful You, it costs around $3000.
- WAS I SORE AFTER? I was sore after the first 2 sessions, but not after the last 2.
- HOW MANY SESSIONS DID I DO? I did a total of 4 sessions all completed within 2 weeks. The sessions are 30 minutes each session.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS? They say it typically takes around 2 months for results. You can also get enhancement procedures 2 months after your initial procedure.
- DO I LIKE MY RESULTS? I actually do see a difference from the initial session to right now. I honestly haven’t been working out as much as I use to which is bad on my part. I think I would have seen a bigger difference if I would have been better with my workouts and eating habits. I notice the results the most when I flex my ab area because I can actually see some definition now.
Let me know if y’all have any questions! Hope y’all enjoyed this post:)