I’m so excited to announce that I was one of Jen’s (blogger at Letters and Pearls) nominations for the Liebster award. This award is given to new bloggers by other bloggers to support and promote each other. Thanks so much Jen, I’m so glad to have found you! Your blog is seriously amazing 🙂 Go check out her blog at Letters and Pearls.
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link a post to their blog.
My Questions from Jen:
1. What is your morning routine?
First, I must admit I snooze my alarm 2-3 times, then I finally have to convince myself I need to get up lol. My morning routine is actually nothing exciting, just consists of making a big breakfast and coffee, getting ready, and taking our pup outside before heading off to work 🙂
2. Who is your style icon?
Okay, celebrity style icon would have to be Sarah Hyland (obsessed with her chic, sophisticated style). I would also have to say the first blogger I ever started to follow a few years ago ( Haute off the Rack). I follow her for her great sense of fashion and also for some design inspiration.
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Coffee or tea?
Coffee of course ( I think I’m addicted !)
5. If you were rushing out of the door and could only wear one beauty product, what would it be?
Honestly, I don’t wear makeup to work. But on the weekends, I would never leave home without eyeliner!
6. How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Ahh, I feel like this is a hard one because I like different styles for different occasions. If I had to pick 3 words, I would say chic, edgy, spontaneous
7. If you could purchase any designer item, what would it be?
Valentino rockstud leather tote (obsessed with anything Valentino)
8. Name 3 places you would like to travel to.
Greece, Costa Rica, Italy
9. What is your wardrobe staple?
Distressed denim !! I love comfy distressed denim because it pairs well with everything and it’s easy to dress up or down.
10. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to share my love for fashion and my job as an Occupational Therapist. Also, I started the blog right when the hubs and I moved to AZ. I figured it would be a great way to meet new people and connect with people who share similar interests.
Questions for the nominees:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
2. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
3. What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
4. What is your favorite trend this Fall season?
5. If you could purchase one designer item, what would it be?
6. Red wine or white?
7. Who is your favorite blogger that you go to for inspiration?
8. What is your favorite store to shop at?
9. What is your favorite hobby?
10. Last but not least, lets talk celebrity crush 🙂